I absolutely LOVE these Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Assorted Colours Tin of 50 pens! These Staedtler pens are amazingly vibrant and durable. I have had a pack of 20 of these last me for the past 6 years (and counting!!).
This pack of Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Assorted Colours Tin of 50 is perfect for:
- making notes when studying
- writing out draft code you’d like to implement later (yes, I code offline like this first…>.<)
- design work – I use them for all kinds of artistic and slightly more technical drawings
- general writing
About the pens:
- Staedtler triplus fineliner in ergonomic triangular shape for relaxed and easy writing
- Dry safe – can be left uncapped for days without drying up (This is true – I work with mine uncapped all the time)
- Assorted pack of 20 fineliner with a fine, metal-clad tip and a linewidth of approximately 0.3 mm
- Water-based ink – washes out of many textiles & therefore is unlikely to stain your clothes
- PP barrel guarantees long service life (I can 100% attest to this!)
|Model Number||334 M50|
|Item Weight||708 g|
|Product Dimensions||17.9 x 31.2 x 3.9 cm|
|Number of Items||1|
|Size||Tin of 50|
|Manufacturer Part Number||334 M50|
What’s more, this set comes packaged in a case that keeps the pens organised.
These pens have made it into my recommended list so easily purely based on how much I love them. For their colour, for the length of time that they have lasted. The quality is unreal. They are a unique product to me – they are something which I would buy again in a heartbeat. I did not know that they came in such a large pack! They are immediately going on my next shopping list when my current pack of 20 runs out of ink.
Cannot recommend these pens enough!
I sincerely hope that you will give them a go if you haven’t done before – and do share your thoughts on them and what you magic you create with them!